Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sengoku Basara: Ridiculous Cast List

I discovered this anime. It's like a Samurai 7 x Rorouni Kenshin crossover on massive quantities of shounen and steroids (and no, those are not the same thing).

Sengoku Basara, 12-13 eps, 2009, FUNimation
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10271

Check out this cast:

Prominent Characters
John Swasey, Johnny Yong Bosch; Chris Ayres, Greg Ayres, Laura Bailey, Liam O'Brien, Maxey Whitehead, Patrick Seitz, Sam Regal, Travis Willingham, Vic Mignogna; Chuck Huber, Eric Vale, Kent Williams, Sean Michael Teague

Incidentals
Caitlin Glass, Cynthia Cranz, Wendy Powell

Production credits also have Justin Cook and John Burgmeir.

Re-fuckin'-diculous.

and Johny Young Bosch is ANGRY!!!! (that was a TotA Asch joke. If you don't get it, please dismiss.)

Only seen about one episode, but fun so far. I've been missing my kick-ass shounen. I got on a kick after Blue Exorcist (Ao no Exorcist). But I ran out of episodes, so I found the thing in the add in Blue Exorcist. See? Moral of the story: watch anime adds. Actually, it had already been on my radar, but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment